wow, i have to poop so bad right now.....
my f3cking asshole husband just raped my twitter account. i did not write that. my friends suck too
i'm going to bed. alone. have fun on the couch ass monkey
One useful lesson here; never trust your twitter or facebook accounts with your friends let alone your love ones.
Below was the last tweet from a renown plastic surgeon, who was killed while texting his brother. Moments before his death, he tweeted :-
May he rest in peace and may it be a lesson to all that texting or tweeting while driving may result in DEATH
source: Daily Mail
After a long hiatus, Tweetie has now launched its most awaited new version, Twitter for Mac or still fondly refer by some as Tweetie 2. The beauty of this application is its simple and clean UI although it removes some of the features I deem important such as the ability to choose your own URL shortener ie. bit.ly and list management.
There are many keyboard shortcuts that you can use to speed things up (Hints from Menu) but do you know you can also maneuver around Twitter for Mac using your beloved multitouch Trackpad? Here are some tips:-
1) 3 fingers swipe up or down changes between Timeline, Replies, Direct Message and so on.
2) 3 fingers swipe right while over a tweet with a link will opens the link in browser. Swiping left brings you back to previous screen.
3) 3 fingers swipe right opens conversation view if the tweet you are hovering over is part of a conversation. Swiping left brings you back to previous screen.
4) 3 fingers swipe right opens hashtag view if the tweet you are hovering over contains a #hashtag. Swiping left brings you back to previous screen.
5) 3 fingers swipe right opens user’s profile if the tweet you are hovering over contains plain status . Swiping left brings you back to previous screen.
My appreciation to @jinahadam for these useful tips.
Once a while you might come across some funny lines in twitter feed but nothing comes close to this. It requires you to retweet three times to see it wonders.